- Amazing Cosmetics face primer
- Benefit Cosmetics erase paste brightening concealer (in fair)
- Amazing Cosmetics amazing concealer (in fair golden)
- Amazing Cosmetics concealer brush
- Make Up For Ever HD power
- Real Techniques sponge
When it comes down to getting ready, my makeup routine has definitely changed over the years. It’s always exciting to find new tips and tricks to achieve that perfect look you want to achieve. My current obsession now is concealing. This makes a huge difference in your face and I love it. I like to place several small dots of my chosen concealer underneath my eyes to block out my dark circles. This girl needs all the help she can get in that area, haha. I then like to blend it out with a damp Real Technique’s sponge, it gives it a nice smooth finish. Once that’s done , I like to place a dot of the erase paste brightening concealer in the inner and outer corner of my under eye and blend it inwards with my ring finger. Very simple step but you see the results immediately. This products is great for a little more concealing and brightening the area of your choice. I’m obsessed, I wish I would have known about it earlier. The last step is dabbing some finishing powder in the area and waiting a couple of minutes, a little “baking” action as they call it. This brightens and mattifies the skin. Once it’s been set, I like to take a big brush and dust the remaining products away. I finished the rest of my face and voila, all done!
(All products were gifted except Make Up Forever’s HD power. All opinions are my own.)
As someone that is completely hooked on all things beauty, trying out new products brings joy to my whole being. No joke, it’s an obsession really. Ulta Beauty is having this crazy “21 days of beauty sale” and I’m all for it. All the products I love or that I want to try out are usually never on sale so when an opportunity like this comes along, then you better believe I’m going to check it out. My bank account may or may not thank me, haha.
These are some of the few things I’ve been wanting to try out for a while now, so I’m going to give you my thoughts on them.
- Philosophy purity made simple one-step cleanser – This cleanser is AWESOME. I have normal/dry skin so I tend to have a bit of trouble looking for a cleanser that doesn’t dry out my skin too much. When I finish cleansing, my skin feels clean like a fresh palette ready for the next skin care step. You can definitely feel like it did the job as soon as you remove the product with water. Plus it works wonders with removing makeup as well, which tends to be a hassle with some products. 5 stars all the way.
- BareMinerals prime time foundation primer – I’ve heard great things about BareMinerals products so this primer made me curious. As far as I can tell, this one works well. I’ve only gotten the chance to wear it twice, mainly because I haven’t been wearing much fountain lately. The times that I did wear it, it most definitely helped my makeup stay in place.
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 mascara – Okay, so I get pretty serious when it comes to mascara. I don’t have the longest lashes or biggest eyes in the world so I need all the help I can get. The main things I look for in mascara is that it thickens, lengthens, and maintain it’s shade of “blackest black”. If it has all of that, you’ll have me as a loyal customer forever. This products does exactly what I need it to. I was a little skeptical at first because of the brush itself but nope, everything was perfect. Plus, the packaging itself is pretty bad-ass.
- Too Faced la creme color drench lip cream in * Teddy Berry* – This lipcream in the color Teddy Berry, is an everyday kind of color. It goes on a bit sheer so you won’t feel the need to reapply very often. The color itself is a pretty dusty rose/mauve color. Oh, and the gold packaging, yes please! Heart eye-d emoji x’s 100.
Check out Ulta’s Beauty sale, you won’t regret it! The sale ends 9/26/15.
(All products were gifted by Ulta Beauty. All opinions are my own.)