In about 2 weeks or so it’ll be my birthday weekend and I’m already going kind of crazy planning it. My priorities at the moment include finding the perfect outfit (duh) and purchasing multiple champagne bottles. No birthday is complete without those two things, right?
ASOS oversized mesh shirt (on sale)– bralette c/o Cosabella – Vanessa Mooney anarchy choker - Alexander Wang bag – Elizabeth & James boots – Urban Outfitters high waisted shorts – Miu Miu noir sunglasses
It always feels gone to get things done and that also includes purchasing items on your wishlist. This currently applies to me since I finally got my overdue haircut and bought the Miu Miu sunglasses I’ve always wanted. I also purchased this Vanessa Mooney choker that was sold out everywhere until finally Shopbop stocked them. A good gold choker is what I needed and now I have it. Just Perfect.
I can always count on ASOS to have awesome things and it’s pretty obvious that it’s where I got this oversized mesh shirt from. It’s the perfect length for typical Miami weather and it can definitely double as a shirt if I tuck it in and even as beachwear. Major score.
I have a couple of things up my sleeve so stay tuned for that.
For a while, silver was my go to choice when it came to everything, but this no longer applies to me now. There’s something so much more elegant and clean about gold that now I can’t ever go back, well only if it suits me better in that moment. Hah.
1. Saint Laurent monogram ring – THIS beauty. Need need need.
2. Vanessa Mooney choker – My love for chokers continues and Vanessa Mooney has been killing it lately especially with this beauty and also her Supernova collection with For Love & Lemons. so BOMB.
3. Midi ring set – Adore midi rings because they give your hands instant life and they’re so fun.
4. Linda Farrow Luxe sunglasses – Why aren’t these mine?
5. Spiraling rings – These are just way too cool and affordable to pass up.
6. Marc By Marc Jacobs iphone case – Brass knuckle shaped handle and it’s in a gold metallic tone? Of course I love it.
7. Essie gold nail effects – I’m still pretty iffy with nail wraps but maybe it’s because I suck at putting them on. These beauties makes me want to give it another go.
Just Another Fashion Magazine Issue 14
CocoKouture Magazine Interview
ELLE girl Japan
ELLE girl Taiwan
ELLE girl Japan festival style
ELLE girl Japan
Nasty Gals Do it Better
Nasty Gals Do It Better pt. 2
Societe Perrier Interview
Threadsense Rock-n-Roll edition