For a while, silver was my go to choice when it came to everything, but this no longer applies to me now. There’s something so much more elegant and clean about gold that now I can’t ever go back, well only if it suits me better in that moment. Hah.
1. Saint Laurent monogram ring – THIS beauty. Need need need.
2. Vanessa Mooney choker – My love for chokers continues and Vanessa Mooney has been killing it lately especially with this beauty and also her Supernova collection with For Love & Lemons. so BOMB.
3. Midi ring set – Adore midi rings because they give your hands instant life and they’re so fun.
4. Linda Farrow Luxe sunglasses – Why aren’t these mine?
5. Spiraling rings – These are just way too cool and affordable to pass up.
6. Marc By Marc Jacobs iphone case – Brass knuckle shaped handle and it’s in a gold metallic tone? Of course I love it.
7. Essie gold nail effects – I’m still pretty iffy with nail wraps but maybe it’s because I suck at putting them on. These beauties makes me want to give it another go.
Alexander Wang Brenda bag
Finders Keepers dress
3.1 Phillip Lim leather overalls
Thierry Lasry sunglasses
Alexander Wang heels
Swooning over each and everyone of those items on my X-mas list, even though most of those items are unattainable at the moment. Sigh. Anyway I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I’ve done nothing but watch Dawson’s Creek (I know, waaaaay behind on this one) and American Horror Story. Seriously obsessed you guys. My Ipad is my best friend.
Just Another Fashion Magazine Issue 14
CocoKouture Magazine Interview
ELLE girl Japan
ELLE girl Taiwan
ELLE girl Japan festival style
ELLE girl Japan
Nasty Gals Do it Better
Nasty Gals Do It Better pt. 2
Societe Perrier Interview
Threadsense Rock-n-Roll edition