For a while, silver was my go to choice when it came to everything, but this no longer applies to me now. There’s something so much more elegant and clean about gold that now I can’t ever go back, well only if it suits me better in that moment. Hah.
1. Saint Laurent monogram ring – THIS beauty. Need need need.
2. Vanessa Mooney choker – My love for chokers continues and Vanessa Mooney has been killing it lately especially with this beauty and also her Supernova collection with For Love & Lemons. so BOMB.
3. Midi ring set – Adore midi rings because they give your hands instant life and they’re so fun.
4. Linda Farrow Luxe sunglasses – Why aren’t these mine?
5. Spiraling rings – These are just way too cool and affordable to pass up.
6. Marc By Marc Jacobs iphone case – Brass knuckle shaped handle and it’s in a gold metallic tone? Of course I love it.
7. Essie gold nail effects – I’m still pretty iffy with nail wraps but maybe it’s because I suck at putting them on. These beauties makes me want to give it another go.
Alexander Wang Brenda bag
Finders Keepers dress
3.1 Phillip Lim leather overalls
Thierry Lasry sunglasses
Alexander Wang heels
Swooning over each and everyone of those items on my X-mas list, even though most of those items are unattainable at the moment. Sigh. Anyway I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I’ve done nothing but watch Dawson’s Creek (I know, waaaaay behind on this one) and American Horror Story. Seriously obsessed you guys. My Ipad is my best friend.
UNIF detention plaid dress
Vanessa Mooney ring
NARS Scarlet Empress
Style Stalker suspender skirt
Marc by Marc Jacobs rose gold watch
Alexander Wang bag
I’m loving deep burgundy tone lips, ankle boots, and lots and lots of leather for fall, faux leather at least. We’re already a couple of days into October and I’m loving it so far, mainly because it only means my favorite holiday is coming, HALLOWEEN. My lil bestie (Ria Michelle) and I already have our costumes in the works. It’s going to be magiccc. Have you guys thought of any costume ideas? SO EXCITING!
clockwise : Karen Walker sunglasses
For Love and Lemons Dress
Vanessa Mooney necklace
I’ve been wanting to make a wishlist using Polyvore for awhile now and I finally sat down and did one! I totally get why people become addicted to making collages like these, they’re fun and definitely entertaining. Anyyyway, I decided to do my first one for the month of August, even though it’s coming to an end but oh well! I could easily add about another 1,000 to my wishlist but i wanted to keep it verrrry minimal and I succeeded. Funny because I had no intention in making an “outfit” with my wishlist but there it is and it is BEAUTIFUL. Now I really need to get my hands on EACH ITEM. craaaaap. what did i do? I forgot how addicted I am to shopping. sighhhh.
Hope you have a magical weekend!